22 February 2010

Clusterfuck

I'm listening to Patrick Wolf... my Wolf... and I don't know if it's the music... or the situation... but I'm a clusterfuck of emotions... I'm a fucking rollercoaster, and I feel like I'm full of love to give... but I can't give it... because you keen on making me stop, but you don't know... you can't make me stop... because I already started... and I want to give it... and I feel powerless, I feel so small... I feel like it would be better if I just stop feeling... if I try hard... maybe I can do it... maybe someone will want to love me, and I'm afraid I can't return the love... I'm afraid of losing my emotions... and then not being able to love anyone else... but you...
I don't want to leave you, but sometimes I feel like we're playing a game, and I'm losing...
In the end, that's what love means right? it's a dance... I'm dancing... I'm trying to dance... but my partner doesn't feel like doing it... so I fall to the floor... every single time... and this bruises are not healing...
what should I do? I don't know, I don't know anything... I... just... don't...

2 comments:

  1. I think you know what to do, but you're afraid of doing it, the answer is inside your head, and no I don't mean you have to put a lot of thought into it because it will eventually, and sooner than you think, come out, the path will show itself, just don't force the situations. Don't tell me all that nonsense about stop feeling, that's impossible! And remember we are here for you, don't ever doubt that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supongo que diga lo que diga en éste comentario parecerá que quiero quedar bien.
    Así que no diré nada; el comentario de Nalgarito ya lo dijo todo.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete