11 April 2008

hey y'all...

hey, it's been a while since my last post, im writting in english because... uhm... well, sometimes it's easier to talk about life in another language... and well... life ain't been that good lately... it's been really shitty, and i'm thinking about a lot of things now, about college, about my life... about this chaos...
fist of all, im just sick of pretending... sick of be with people i dont understand, mi friends are changing... or... am i changing? i dont really know... but i know there's a problem here, with me, with this whole "living" thing... and it's definitely not getting better now, i'm thinking in a really serious way that i gotta just drop out college, maybe it's not for me, maybe it's not like i'm really into it, my friends used to be my way out to problems, but nowadays i feel left out by my friends...
i really hope this gets better soon... i REALLY HOPE...
XoXo
Smooth

1 comment:

  1. sinceramnt io creo q todos stamos cambiando pero no lo notamos!...los amigos d arturo dic q sta kambiando...tu dics q io eh kambiado...io digo q tu has kambiado..arturo dic q has hambiado...mis amigos dicn q stoi kambiando...creo q s parte d crecer...madurar??? kiensabe!! seguimos = d bobos jajaja...pero pues tenemos q adaptarnos y sugtarnos d las personas q dcimos kerer xq si no las perderemos y, q va a kedar d tanto kariño???

    ReplyDelete